Honored Contributor

Re: Men & Cold Shoulder Tops

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Image result for not this again meme

I agree what is the big deal about this style, either you like it or you don't.  Why do some people think its trashy, at least bra straps are covered.  I have seen so many other styles like criss cross in the back and bras are showing everywere.  Go after those tops leave the cold shoulder alone. LOL

Respected Contributor

I have to say I started picturing men wearing these types of shirts. Got a good laugh, anyway!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How did this informal survey go?

Did you walk up to 22 random men on the streets and ask what they thought about cold-shoulder clothing?  Were you giving a seminar of some sort to 22 men and brought it up?  Did you text or e-mail these 22 men?  Did you put a poll on FB, Instagram, Twitter and 22 men responded?  Why not 25 men or 20?  Why the odd number? 

How many men knew what a cold-shoulder top was?  Did you have to explain it to them first?  Show them a photo?   I can't imagine 22 men would know what a cold-shoulder top even was without some explanation. 

Inquiring minds want to know. 

@Lipstickdiva

But even more importantly, and this is a big one, why has @Just Bling made it her life's mission to keep the negativity afloat? What's in it for her?

My guess is that she's very bitter and unhappy

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Now men are being polled about cold shoulder tops - LOL

Here's our weekly cold shoulder top thread. 

Can a LOGO thread be far behind?  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How did this informal survey go?

Did you walk up to 22 random men on the streets and ask what they thought about cold-shoulder clothing?  Were you giving a seminar of some sort to 22 men and brought it up?  Did you text or e-mail these 22 men?  Did you put a poll on FB, Instagram, Twitter and 22 men responded?  Why not 25 men or 20?  Why the odd number? 

How many men knew what a cold-shoulder top was?  Did you have to explain it to them first?  Show them a photo?   I can't imagine 22 men would know what a cold-shoulder top even was without some explanation. 

Inquiring minds want to know. 

@Lipstickdiva

But even more importantly, and this is a big one, why has @Just Bling made it her life's mission to keep the negativity afloat? What's in it for her?

My guess is that she's very bitter and unhappy

@Andreatoo  You make no sense what's so ever, it's a discussion it's nothing more or less, don't read anything in to it.  Why would the words bitter and unhappy even get written?  Seriously woman, I run my own business, most of my customers are men, one of the men brought it up in my store while it was filled and it became a conversation point that his wife wears those "things" hanging on her shoulders.

and guess what?   Your guess it wrong and please leave your personal opinions to yourself....for goodness sake, it's a top, no need for attacks.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...