Honored Contributor

Melissa McCarthy's New Clothing Line

I was looking at the program guide for HSN for tomorrow and noticed she is bringing her clothing line to them. It says Melissa McCarthy Seven 7. I knew her line was going to sold in Macy's, Bloomingdales, and Nordstrom but didn't know she was coming to HSN. I wonder if this will be for all women or just plus size? I will watch just to see MM. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Melissa McCarthy's New Clothing Line

all sizes but only starts at size 4, (I think) which as a size 2 leaves me out, but some of it looks nice.  Wonder why they didn't do the smaller sizes?

Respected Contributor

It's not a plus size line, it's for all women, all sizes. 

Contributor

HSN has pictures on its website of the items offered in the Melissa McCarthy's clothing line.  I was surprised about the prices.  They are more expensive than I thought they would be offered on HSN.

Honored Contributor

thank you..i will watch to look at what syle of clothing she will offer.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Some of it is okay, some of it I personally don't care for.  I'm not a fan of those cocoon sweaters and she has a couple.  I'm not a fan to the t-shirts with cutesy things on them.

I too thought the prices were higher but I think HSN has a tendency to do this and then they mark things down to where they should be and make it look like you are getting an awesome deal.  Then they bring in new items or re-orders at a lower price point.

I noticed she is offering jeans but they are fairly pricey so I'd like to see the reviews.  It looks like she will be on The List tomorrow night with Colleen.

I read her line will be in Lane Bryant as well. 

Honored Contributor

What is the largest size? 

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

What is the largest size? 

Looks like 3x on letter size items and 28W on jeans, etc.

Honored Contributor

I took a look and wasn't thrilled with it.

Honored Contributor

I had high hopes for this line but looking at the video preview and what's posted online, nothing jumps out at me.  I didn't even look at the prices.

I'll be interested to see how it all looks on the models.  Maybe there is a gem in there that will wow me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN