Valued Contributor

Re: Melania's dress at the Liberty Ball

I like Tiffany's hair parted on the side better than the middle part.  It a softer look for her.

Honored Contributor

Wow, that picture Sunshine45 posted of Ivanka and hubby is killer.  Even though an encrusted gown wouldn't be my first choice for her, she is just stunning in it...

Contributor

Do you think Melania's diamond ring came from QVC?.😏

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri21 I didn't notice her hair, I was too busy trying to see her gown.  I'll have to look again at her hair.

Respected Contributor

The Trump women are used to having anything that money can buy, and it definitely shows in their clothing choices. So far they're right up there with the finest wine and other finests. We should all be so fortunate.

Honored Contributor

Melania has beautiful shoulders, and the off the shoulder look suits her very much. She wears her age well, and looks  younger than she is

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

Melania, new fashion icon, says Geraldo.

Honored Contributor

The group dancing now looks like that group that was on America's Got Talent or was it the x factor? dancing to Dolly Parton's Red white and Blue-I love her.

I don't think she is there is she? 

Oh Anderson just said they are The Silouettes who were on America's Got Talent.

I love how Anderson Cooper lets everyone watch the performers. Did you see the Irish Dancers and those kids playing the trumpets! I really appreciate that someone starts to talk, and he says nicely, lets listen inSmiley Happy Love him. 

And I really watched Melania today and how she walked up all those stone steps in heels. That is amazing to me. And the Rockettes and all that dance in heels ! I guess you get used to it. I can't walk in them.

And also her posture and Ivanka's-they carry themselves so well.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.