Respected Contributor

Re: Melania's dress at the Liberty Ball

Everybody looked lovely.  Karen Pence looked very pretty in that bright blue with her shiny dark hair.  She is (was) a  teacher and Governor's wife from Indiana, not a fashion model/millionaire.  I have loved seeing them all. 

Honored Contributor

Everyone  doesn't always like everything ,someone else picks out. All the FL have had hits and misses, just like all of us

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay. Someone said Carolina Herrera.

Honored Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

Everybody looked lovely.  Karen Pence looked very pretty in that bright blue with her shiny dark hair.  She is (was) a  teacher and Governor's wife from Indiana, not a fashion model/millionaire.  I have loved seeing them all. 

I thought Karen Pence looked pretty in that picture, too.  

Honored Contributor

ivankas dress does look great. love all of the bling.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/gettyimages-632248884.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The more I see Melania, the more I think, what a canny dresser.  She had the shimmering, spectacular, gold, body-conscious gown for last night. But tonight she maybe wanted to communicate something more stately, simpler, purer.  And I think she succeeded.

Or I'm totally over-thinking this, ha.

Ivanka was breathtaking-- I just adored her hair.  As beautiful as her dress was, I think I like her in a slightly more pared-down look, maybe.  She's almost too ethereal to bear the "weight" of sequins...

Was Tiffany there-- I didn't see her. She has a gentle aura.  To me, Don Jr. is the most attractive man, because he seems to be a doting and interested father to his five children... and I am a bit susceptible to that "diligent young stockbroker look"....

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@on the bay. Someone said Carolina Herrera.

@Snoopp~

I just read that! haha-so proud of myself! Yes its all about moi lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I think Melania looked lovely and understated, but Ivanka looked spectacular!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I think Karen Pence looked pretty, but surrounded  by all of the drop dead gorgeous women, it's pretty hard to compete

@cherry why do you think she has to compete?  She's an attractive older woman.  There's nobody for her to oompete with.  She looked gorgeous in her gown.  

Honored Contributor

I think Melania let a few rocks speak for themselves. I liked the fact she wasn't loaded with bracelets and necklaces