Valued Contributor

Re: Melania looks beautiful in her Jackie O suit this morning

Beautiful color for a grey rainy day.  So excited for both of them on this very special journey.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen what the daughters-in-law are wearing?

Respected Contributor

Ivanka's white pantsuit is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just read Eric's lips which said "just unbelievablle" over and over. Ivanka seemed to be showing some emotion, which I can begin to undertand.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've only seen the coats the daughters in laws are wearing - one is a wine color and the other is a gray color.

Ivanka knocks it out of the park with her white pantsuit.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the gloves are the perfect elegant touch for such a important occasion.  WOuld you have preferred she went bare handed?  Also it is cold in DC today.

Just got my really clear look at BAron.  No question who his father is.  He has Donald written all over him.

Trusted Contributor

@1barc wrote:

I disagree. Red is the power tie. Obama also wore red on inauagration day he did not match Michelle's dress. The President should stand out not blend in with his wife. For a dance/prom I believe they should match.  

Good point.  I agree.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

That suit is far from being a Jackie O suit in my opinion.  Jackie's suits were more boxy jackets and didn't have any of the beautiful curves that the suit Melania is wearing today.  It's totally modern and not from the past. 

@BlingQueen022- it is very similar to Jackie's dress which was also designed by Ralph Lauren as well...but, of course, its updated to today's style.  Hers was also blue.  Why would she wear a 60s style? 

@Stray Why would she wear a 60's style?  I don't know, I wasn't the poster who stated that.  

@BlingQueen022- I'm sorry....

@Stray wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

That suit is far from being a Jackie O suit in my opinion.  Jackie's suits were more boxy jackets and didn't have any of the beautiful curves that the suit Melania is wearing today.  It's totally modern and not from the past. 

@BlingQueen022- it is very similar to Jackie's dress which was also designed by Ralph Lauren as well...but, of course, its updated to today's style.  Hers was also blue.  Why would she wear a 60s style? 

@Stray Why would she wear a 60's style?  I don't know, I wasn't the poster who stated that.  

@BlingQueen022- I'm sorry....

@Stray Absolutely no need to apologize.  Enjoy watcing the festivities today!

QVC Customer Care