Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly's top at the RNC

I like her a lot.  I have more respect for her now than I did before the Trump nonsense.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, any clue about the top this thread is talking about 

thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

No idea. Have you tried asking her on any of her social media pages? If anyone does know, it would be her. Smiley Happy

I've tried that, Chynna.  If I get a response, I'll let everyone know.  Smiley Happy

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

The top, people, the top!  Let's focus on the top.  Ha ha!! Smiley LOL

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

thanks 

Thanks, oxox!

Paws and enjoy life.
Frequent Contributor

The blue bathing suit top she has on tonight - 7/20 is sooo inappropriate. I can't stand these female newspersons who wear tight revealing  clothes and stilletto heels. If you want men to ogle then keep wearing trashy clothes - no one will take you seriously.

Frequent Contributor

The bathing suit top she is wearing at the RNC. She looks disgraceful.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

thanks 

@I am still oxox

I looked for it on the second day and found two that were "similar" but not enough to post- plus they were also designer- $$$$

I've been wrapped up in auto drama this week so not a lot of free time to hunt as white tops require sorting through A LOT of choices.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Beaches 1956 wrote:

The blue bathing suit top she has on tonight - 7/20 is sooo inappropriate. I can't stand these female newspersons who wear tight revealing  clothes and stilletto heels. If you want men to ogle then keep wearing trashy clothes - no one will take you seriously.

Oh, I soooo agree w/you!  My mouth dropped open when I saw her and I didn't like the off the shoulder thing she wore the night before, either.   Where is the self respect???

Honored Contributor

@Beaches 1956 wrote:

I'm just guessing but wouldn't her network (all networks) have to dictate or at least approve what a newscaster wears?