Contributor

I was kinda disappointed in her dress too.  For some reason I thought it would have a lot of intricate beadwork over a modern silhouette.  Oh well, she still looked great.

Honored Contributor

I liked that neither of them looked nervous.They were confident, smiling, relaxed. They seem to KNOW this marriage is right. 

Respected Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

I loved it, just as I predicted.  I think it only needed a little rhinestone sash at the waist perhaps!!!

I thought that too ....

Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's dress

[ Edited ]

It looked nice on her.  It may have been too busy with more going on with the dress when you include the veil.

Esteemed Contributor

At first, I thought it was no big deal. Then, when I saw Meghan walking down the aisle, I realized she did a very smart thing. No amount of bling or stylishness could be better than a magnificent design in a spectacular fabric. I think Meghan was clever to go with a beautiful, basic design. She looked regal. Perhaps brides will take their cues from Meghan’s style choice. It would be nice to have no more w**re bride looks.

Respected Contributor

i agree with you .. and I did not realize that the dress had a train

until she went down the steps leaving the church ..

How did you all like that kiss ......

Honored Contributor

@Vivian I agree , it would be nice if so many brides would choose to be more sweet and pretty instead of trying to look oversexed. Don't they realize how truely unattractive that is?

Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan's dress

[ Edited ]

I just wish the celebrity hairstylist had done a better job on her hair.  With the gown and veil, her hair should have never moved, and she didn't need to be figeting with it.  It distracted from her look. I really expected to be wowed by her dress but I wasn't.  IMHO

Esteemed Contributor

I think she looked lovely and the dress was elegant.  From only seeing her in a few interviews, I think that the dress really reflected her own personal style.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I thought her dress was gorgeous. I loved it. And that tiara..... who needed any more bling when you’re wearing that?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?