Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's Pearl Enhanced Shoe

@RoughDraft wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

I don’t understand this post - these shoes were not worn at the event - see photos - so what is this whole shoe thread about?

Perhaps she changed to these after she got out of the rain.

Nope, see the above photo that shows her on stage presenting a medal, same shoes as in rain photo.

That's why this thread confused me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan's Pearl Enhanced Shoes

There is no way I could wear these but they are really beautiful shoes. 

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan's Pearl Enhanced Shoes

Very pretty shoes....for high maintenance, high dollar women who prioritize their looks over their health.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

I don’t understand this post - these shoes were not worn at the event - see photos - so what is this whole shoe thread about?

She wore them at a different event. From Instagram, where there is a photo of her in them,

"Yesterday, The Duchess of Sussex, Royal patron of the National Theatre, visited the Immersive Storytelling Studio in London, where emerging technology like Virtual Reality is being used to develop new forms of emotive storytelling ..."

Respected Contributor

Meghan Markle

Respected Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

Meghan Markle

Thanks for posting the photo!

Honored Contributor

Well, it would've helped to explain the shoes in the OP, IMO.

Then I would've understood the context of this thread and would not have been so confused.

Don't try to get into my head.....there's barely enough room for me in there, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

She wore them at a different event. From Instagram, where there is a photo of her in them,

"Yesterday, The Duchess of Sussex, Royal patron of the National Theatre, visited the Immersive Storytelling Studio in London, where emerging technology like Virtual Reality is being used to develop new forms of emotive storytelling ..."

@jonbon 

Thank you so much for the explanation, so appreciated!!