Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan dons navy dress in Melbourne

@January121 wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

The navy dress is perfect. I like that her and Kate dress in classic, attractive clothes that always display class and elegance. Trendy styles look trashy and cheap and that is not their style. They both look great in dresses as well as jeans and a cardigan. They always wear lovely coats that enhance whatever they are wearing. 

@RetRN .... there is no comparison between Kate & Meghan...... Kate is QUEEN material but Meghan is not🙃

Whatever you say. I totally don't get your post. 

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

I'm not going to start a separate thread for this outfit since you can't see too much of Meghan's dress.

Meghan and Harry at South Melbourne Beach

After a busy morning of engagements, Meghan had a change of clothes after lunch before heading to the South Melbourne Beach.

The Duchess chose the ‘Miguellina’ black dress from Canadian brand Club Monaco.

The black streamline design with a round-neck and gold buttons down one side retails for $268.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry arrived in Melbourne today

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex walk on South Melbourne Beach

The 37-year-old former actress chose a dress from a Canadian brand for her royal engagement

A better look at the dress 

LOVE this dress! Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Meghan is announcing the gender of her baby by wearing all blue dresses during this trip wherein the announcement was made that she is pregnant.

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@GraceLady wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Kachina624 The Duchess of Windsor? gag me! I think the duchess of sussex exudes class and confidence. A woman doesn't need pearls or a scarf to look great! Navy is my favorite neutral.

The duchess of windsor was a scheming, awful woman. Thank GOD her husband didn't become king.

@Love my grandkids.   We're not discussing personalities, just clothes.  So you and I will have to agree to disagree.

"I'd say she lacks confidence" is hardly sticking to the discussion of clothes.

@GraceLady  @lmt  @MarkeieMark @lulu1 @Sooner

There are as many Meghan messages as there are fashion in general.  I think what you guys need to do is ask QVC to give you a Meghan forum, a la Wen, LDO, LOGO, etc.  That way it keeps down the back-and-forth disagreeing.  Those who do not like Meghan can stay away from the forum.

Those who don't like Meghan can still post in the forum. NOT everyone is enamored of her.

Super Contributor

fake!