Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan dons navy dress in Melbourne

Since the poor little lost soul has no one to advise her on style, I feel sure she will contact some of you more style conscious gals for advice on how she should dress and accessorize. Please let us know when you hear from her and share with us the advice you have offered.  I am sure she will change her drab and boring ways when she hears from you experts.

Could it be that she has her own idea of the right style for her? I'm no Duchess, but I know what is right for me and also what makes me uncomfortable. HER style is indeed HER style.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

What a loving look under the umbrella!

Super Contributor

Can't even see the dress. Not a good picture if you are trying to show the dress.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

I couldn't resist sharing...the "look of love" Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

What royality or hollywood wears is so far removed from my life that I really dont care what any of them wear.

@Imaoldhippie

But you are reading the posts and have responded. Not trying to be a snot, but why even bother with this thread which clearly states what the subject matter will be about.

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the black dress but I think the length on Meghan hits at an awkward spot.  It needs to be longer. 

Honored Contributor

They really have a grueling schedule over the course of the next 12 days...I hope she is going to be OK..I have a feeling this was planned without knowing her condition..Take good care of her Harry, she is carrying precious cargo

Honored Contributor

She looks great, I LOVE that Gucci chain bag. Can't wait to see her maternity style.

I've been following their trip on Instagram, they both look like they're genuinely enjoying it and they are being so warmly received. They radiate positivity to me, so desperately needed these days. That's why I like them and enjoy following what they do and wear. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Valued Contributor

Here is what I don't understand about being pregnant and tuelling around in those dangerous stilletos...yeah, I get she can rock them...but why take a chance with a royal bun in the oven?  Her feet must ache something fierce at day's end just for the sake of "fashion."

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The navy dress is perfect. I like that her and Kate dress in classic, attractive clothes that always display class and elegance. Trendy styles look trashy and cheap and that is not their style. They both look great in dresses as well as jeans and a cardigan. They always wear lovely coats that enhance whatever they are wearing. 

@RetRN .... there is no comparison between Kate & Meghan...... Kate is QUEEN material but Meghan is not🙃