Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan dons navy dress in Melbourne

I love how Henry breaks royal protocol and gave that girl a hug. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Kachina624 The Duchess of Windsor? gag me! I think the duchess of sussex exudes class and confidence. A woman doesn't need pearls or a scarf to look great! Navy is my favorite neutral.

The duchess of windsor was a scheming, awful woman. Thank GOD her husband didn't become king.

@Love my grandkids.   We're not discussing personalities, just clothes.  So you and I will have to agree to disagree.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yikes it's too tight and is a poor fit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sorry, but this woman has become such a bland, boring dresser thst I've lost interest in what she wears.

Would you prefer she wear Quacker Factory????

I think her style is spot on.

@ellaphant.   Obviously not but it would hurt her to dress like a duchess.  Consider the Duchess of Windsor, famous for her jewelry collection.  Megan could throw on a string of pearls or beads, a broach, some visible earrings, a bracelet, a scarf or something interesting.  I'd say she lacks confidence.

I'd like to see her dress more like a Royal with some bling.  That's what people would like to see--the jewels!  

Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Recently announced pregnant, Duchess Meghan shed the coat as the couple approached the steps of Government House 

Sorry, this is just plain ill-fitting.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sorry, but this woman has become such a bland, boring dresser thst I've lost interest in what she wears.

@Kachina624 ITA, I keep waiting.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Would you prefer she wear Quacker Factory????

I think her style is spot on.

@ellaphant.   Obviously not but it would hurt her to dress like a duchess.  Consider the Duchess of Windsor, famous for her jewelry collection.  Megan could throw on a string of pearls or beads, a broach, some visible earrings, a bracelet, a scarf or something interesting.  I'd say she lacks confidence.

She is not an 80-year-old great-grandmother!  Maybe you should keep your comments to subjects you have some actual knowledge about.  How a woman in her 30's should dress is not one of them.  She wears classic, simple styles and minimal jewelry because she is blending her style with what is appropriate for someone in her position.  Good for her for staying true to her self.  That is the mark of a confident woman.  Which brings me to your comment that she lacks confidence.  Huh? 

Respected Contributor

Gavin woke up “with a cough” and quite simply had to stay at home from school today. He decided to make a necklace for Meghan. Not only did Gavin get the opportunity to give the necklace to the Duchess, she was so impressed she decided it was the perfect addition to her ensemble.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 The Duchess of Windsor? gag me! I think the duchess of sussex exudes class and confidence. A woman doesn't need pearls or a scarf to look great! Navy is my favorite neutral.

The duchess of windsor was a scheming, awful woman. Thank GOD her husband didn't become king.

@Love my grandkids.   We're not discussing personalities, just clothes.  So you and I will have to agree to disagree.

"I'd say she lacks confidence" is hardly sticking to the discussion of clothes.

Honored Contributor

@GraceLady wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

"I'd say she lacks confidence" is hardly sticking to the discussion of clothes.

@GraceLady  @lmt  @MarkeieMark @lulu1 @Sooner

There are as many Meghan messages as there are fashion in general.  I think what you guys need to do is ask QVC to give you a Meghan forum, a la Wen, LDO, LOGO, etc.  That way it keeps down the back-and-forth disagreeing.  Those who do not like Meghan can stay away from the forum.