Honored Contributor

Just to add a 'side' view:

Baby on board! The Duchess of Sussex's striped maxi dress showed off a hint of a baby bump on Friday, as the royal couple paid a visit to Australia's most iconic beach, Bondi, to join a 'no bad vibes' circle with members of a local surfers' community group 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Just to add a 'side' view:

Baby on board! The Duchess of Sussex's striped maxi dress showed off a hint of a baby bump on Friday, as the royal couple paid a visit to Australia's most iconic beach, Bondi, to join a 'no bad vibes' circle with members of a local surfers' community group 

So precious @KingstonsMom she is holding that little pooch.  I love this.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor
I love this couple. So cute together! Meghan looks adorable. Pregnancy suits her.
Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Meghan swaps beach chic for a navy dress as she and Prince Harry arrive at a girls school to meet students after going barefoot on Bondi beach.

Prince Harry and Meghan have 'surprised' students at a western Sydney girls school with an unannounced visit.

After thrilling thousands of royal fans at Bondi Beach on Friday morning, the mother and father-to-be arrived at Macarthur Girls school in Parramatta shortly after students had finished a final year exam. The whole school erupted in shrieks and cheers as Harry and Meghan walked into the assembly. 

Meghan changed from her Martin Grant maxi beach dress into a sleeveless navy dress as she and Harry arrived at a girls' school in Sydney

The royal couple watched on attentively at Macarthur Girls' High School during the dance performance. The dancers entertained the newleyweds to the Frankie Goes To Hollywood version of the song, 'The Power of Love'.

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are seen with students at Macarthur Girls High School in Sydney's west on Friday

Meghan is wearing the Roksanda 'Athena' midi dress. The design retails for $2,376 and is Meghan's first nod to the British fashion industry while on tour.

Shoes have not been confirmed, but believed to be Stuart Weitzman 'Legend' Suede Pumps.

i like the two tone blue A LOT!!! -  the beach dress is a NO!  looks heavy, too long for beach and does not flatter Duchess at all!  everything seems to be blue this trip - or most everything.  that's the way i travel - so that i can take fewer shoes, bags, etc.

Honored Contributor
They both look happy and relaxed. That's all that really matters, other than the good they do, of course.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I love the maxi dress but the length was too long - she needs to be careful about tripping and falling, with "baby on board."   

I wouldn't mind owning that maxi dress (but would definitely have to shorten it for me!)

Honored Contributor

I think the sun dress even with those sky high shoes is too long, distracting, and maybe even dangerous for someone in her condition.

Trusted Contributor
@Snicks1, I’m curious, seriously, what good is it that they are actually doing? Never did understand the reason behind these tours.
Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:
@Snicks1, I’m curious, seriously, what good is it that they are actually doing? Never did understand the reason behind these tours.

@NJgirl 1205  What good?   How about good will?

Respected Contributor

@lmt

Thanks for great pics.  They are so sweet, and I love the outfits.