Respected Contributor

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex began day four of their Royal Tour at beautiful Bondi Beach, one of Australia's most iconic landmarks.

Their Royal Highnesses took part in the 'Fluro Friday' session, where people of all ages share their experiences of mental health issues, before meeting with members of the public

Meghan Markle stunned in yet another Australian designer on Thursday, when she plumped for a Martin Grant khaki dress and espadrilles to visit Bondi Beach

The Duke and Duchess met a local surfing community group known as OneWave, who raise awareness of mental health and wellbeing in a fun and engaging way. They participated in the "Fluro Friday anti bad vibes" session, where people of all ages share their experiences of mental health issues, and will have the opportunity to interact with others enjoying yoga and surfing.

Meghan wore a maxi dress from Melbourne-born designer Martin Grant's 2019 Resort collection.

She paired the outfit with Castaner's 'Carina' espadrilles.

The Duchess accessorised with two necklaces. The top piece is the Adina Reyter Pave Teardrop necklace. The other necklace has not been identified.

Honored Contributor

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

On wow!  That outfit is a total 10!!

Respected Contributor

Meghan swaps beach chic for a navy dress as she and Prince Harry arrive at a girls school to meet students after going barefoot on Bondi beach.

Prince Harry and Meghan have 'surprised' students at a western Sydney girls school with an unannounced visit.

After thrilling thousands of royal fans at Bondi Beach on Friday morning, the mother and father-to-be arrived at Macarthur Girls school in Parramatta shortly after students had finished a final year exam. The whole school erupted in shrieks and cheers as Harry and Meghan walked into the assembly. 

Meghan changed from her Martin Grant maxi beach dress into a sleeveless navy dress as she and Harry arrived at a girls' school in Sydney

The royal couple watched on attentively at Macarthur Girls' High School during the dance performance. The dancers entertained the newleyweds to the Frankie Goes To Hollywood version of the song, 'The Power of Love'.

Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are seen with students at Macarthur Girls High School in Sydney's west on Friday

Meghan is wearing the Roksanda 'Athena' midi dress. The design retails for $2,376 and is Meghan's first nod to the British fashion industry while on tour.

Shoes have not been confirmed, but believed to be Stuart Weitzman 'Legend' Suede Pumps.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

On wow!  That outfit is a total 10!!

Both dresses are really cute on her.  thanksfor picturesSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful venue!!!

Both outfits are fabulous!!  And I also love the necklace duo, so pretty!  I want both of those dresses Cat Happy

I would love to have seen the dance performance.

And to walk the beach there.

Thanks for the photos @lmt

Honored Contributor

@lmt 

Wow is right!! I absolutely agree with everyone's positive comments. 

Meghan looks refreshed not tired considering early stage of pregnancy.

Helps that she is healthy and in excellent condition. 

Keep sharing! Thank you. 🙋‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I like both outfits, but I especially love the maxi. The whole look of that one is perfect.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

She looks gorgeous but wearing those beautiful, but likely painful, shoes must be really difficult. They’d give me vertigo.

Honored Contributor

She is such a knockout always looks beautiful.  The best look of all is the ones they give each other.  Love to watch this generation of young married couples.  What a breath of fresh air.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."