Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan: At War Memorial & Invictus Games

I want those earrings! QVC should have them made one Diamonique!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

So pleased that, Meghan (like Kate and Diana) wears the same outfit more than once.

Harry is the only Royal male to wear a wedding ring. He is his own man! Meghan is a fortunate woman as far as marrying into the Royal family.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Meghan has joined Prince Harry for lunch after she skipped a morning Invictus Games bike race to rest after a late night at the opening ceremony.

Her busy schedule was slashed to help her rest following her pregnancy announcement last week.

When the trip was planned, staff did not know that the Duchess was pregnant so had to revaluate the program to take account of her condition.

One source revealed it wasn't that the duchess was feeling ill, but that they were trying to 'pace' her given how many engagements they have coming up. 

It is understood that Meghan will fly to Fraser Island with her husband on Monday as planned, but will not undertake many engagements due to the uneven terrain.

After some schedule changes to allow for Meghan to rest, Meghan and Harry joined the Prime Minister for a lunchtime Reception with Invictus Games competitors, their families and friends in Sydney’s central parkland, the Domain.

Pregnant Meghan Markle has joined Prince Harry for lunch after she skipped a morning Invictus Games bike race to rest after a late night at the opening ceremony

The couple walked into the restaurant together, using their free hands to wave at the crowd but not stopping to chat

Harry and Meghan take in a didgeridoo performance by an Aboriginal delegation in traditional body paint as they meet Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison for lunch at The Pavilion Restaurant in The Domain.

Harry and Meghan take in a didgeridoo performance by an Aboriginal delegation in traditional body paint as they mat  Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison for lunch at The Pavilion Restaurant in The Domain

L'Agence 'Brea' Blazer

Oroton Avalon Zip Top Crossbody

Aquazurra Denevue Bow Pump

Adina Reyter Gold Three Diamond Curve Earrings

Super Contributor

What's the obsession with this gal??? She hasn't done anything except marry a Royal. Do you think she picks her outfits out by herself? She doesn't do any of that, not even her own hair and makeup. Geez. . .

Super Contributor

give  her two years and two babies, divorced, she'll  have all she wants.

Super Contributor

i'm sure she could care less about any of this.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife

I like the earrings, too. If I spotted a Diamonique pair, I would get them!

As far as the obsession...though I like most of her outfits, I hardly think we, the general Joe-Q public in our everyday lives, has any need to replicate them.

The stilettos and the little bitty purses are a bit cheese-cake for me, and I still do not like all that blush!

Super Contributor

Agree, the blush is way to much. Surprised her "stylist" hasn't noticed it's obvious showing in all the pictures. 

Respected Contributor

I don’t think she looks tired.  She is getting plenty of rest.  Not a big deal to wear heels during pregnancy.

Also, speaking of radiant,  HE is radiant!

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

I love this couple ....

@Big Joanie

I do too!