Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love this woman!  You can see that Meghan really loves animals. I wish her well in her new role with the Royal Family,  I think she is doing great so far and Meghan also has a kind heart. 

Trusted Contributor

Justlucky, she is able to bend over that far because, reportedly, she is a yoga devotee.  Yoga allows for tremendous flexibility and stamina.

Esteemed Contributor

She's beautiful and apparently has a heart just as beautiful. She's doing us proud!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan At Mayhew

[ Edited ]

I could bend over palm the floor with each of my pregnancies up to the ninth month.   People at work used to ask me to do it all of the time because they couldn't believe it.

They stopped when I said I would...for $5.  I did get a few dollars out of it.

I am now 64 and can still do it.  I can even grab the back of my ankles too.  I have never done Yoga and struggle to get up from the floor.  Go figure.

I love Megan's coat and color of the dress, but I am not fond of that tight style on anyone who is pregnant. I know it is fashionable, but it looks like she just grew out of a tight dress.  IMO maternity wear should be a little looser and not skin tight over the tummy area.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I just had a look at Yahoo's home page showing the Duchess in a glittering blue gown Wednesday evening. She looks gorgeous! Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple She sure does, it's this one

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Harry-And-Meghan-At-Cirque-du-Soleil/td-p/5195417

That gown is stunning

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I know her stomach is big but she is nowhere near term because her belly button has not started protruding yet.  She might be having a big baby.  She is very short, 5-4 (yes, I know she said 5-5 but she has admitted that was for publicity).  So, if she is that short and she is having a big baby, she could be this big at 6 months.  But that belly button is going to stick out by the 7th or 8th month.

Honored Contributor

I wonder what that Armani coat cost?  It must be nice to wear whatever you want most of the time.  I noticed Meghan's face is glowing.  Pregnancy is good on her.   Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

I know her stomach is big but she is nowhere near term because her belly button has not started protruding yet.  She might be having a big baby.  She is very short, 5-4 (yes, I know she said 5-5 but she has admitted that was for publicity).  So, if she is that short and she is having a big baby, she could be this big at 6 months.  But that belly button is going to stick out by the 7th or 8th month.

?? It may, or it may not. Not every woman has a protruding belly button when pregnant. I had two kids and am very petite -- in neither case did my belly button "pop" out.

Honored Contributor

She is just so warm and beautiful.  The pup is cute too, lol!  In that one photo where Megan is holding the pup, the dog looks like he wants his mom.  Lol