Esteemed Contributor

Re: Meghan At British Fashion Awards

Kendall Jenner's dress is so inappropriate on every level. It's see through, she's not wearing a bra, you can see her thong underwear and the rear view shows everything as seen on the Daily Mail website. Ugh. I wish that the K-trash gang would go away!

Super Contributor

@TY wrote:

Kendall Jenner's dress is so inappropriate on every level. It's see through, she's not wearing a bra, you can see her thong underwear and the rear view shows everything as seen on the Daily Mail website. Ugh. I wish that the K-trash gang would go away!

Yes, go away......and please take Kendall's and Kylie's godmother, Kathy Lee Gifford, with them.

Respected Contributor

She is absolutely GLOWING!!

Honored Contributor

I just heard on our local news the Queen was not "amused" by her choice of nail colors. The Queen prefers the Royal Family to wear light sheer nail color.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

Meghan is glowing! She looks so happy. Love that she has dark nails. Another dress I love:

vb.jpgvb db.jpg

I'm not a fan of tattoos and I'm old enough to be his mother, but if I were holding David Beckham's hand, I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Honored Contributor

I think it's more speculation by tabloids that the Queen was unhappy with her dark nails.  There is no official protocol.  The tabloids are scraping for stories about her IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I think it's more speculation by tabloids that the Queen was unhappy with her dark nails.  There is no official protocol.  The tabloids are scraping for stories about her IMO.

Yeah, that made me burst out laughing.  The Queen was displeased by nail polish and she picked up the phone and called the press to tell them....lol   

Super Contributor

MEGHAN, totally disrespects the queen in so many ways.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

A famous woman with a new best-selling book recently said that the Queen herself told her that protocol was "rubbish". I can't imagine being concerned with nail polish color with all the important things going on in the world. Time to get into this century if something that trivial is a concern.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just heard on our local news the Queen was not "amused" by her choice of nail colors. The Queen prefers the Royal Family to wear light sheer nail color.

Lord it must have been a slow news day where you iive. i highly doubt that Queen Elizibeth sits around worrying about the color of her granddaughter- in- law's nail polish.