Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan And Harry In Dublin

Meghan's dress is just too tight on her.  It's ill-fitting.

What's up with the Bernese Mountain Dogs?  Whaaaaat?  Not Irish setters?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Looking again at all the photos it just struck me that they have the same nose.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the bisque shoes with the navy dress and hat are a miss. She needed Navy shoes.  And speaking of blue, Harry needs another suit, a black one or something.  He just doesn't go with her look except with the navy ensemble and perhaps the black garden party dress.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The grey dress is very pretty but not on her.  It is either too tight on top and across the hips or she needs better undergarments.  It is frankly an embarrassing miss for a Duchess to make.

Honored Contributor

They were supposed to be back in London in time to see the World Cup semifinal. England lost.

Here are a few other pictures I liked, including some at the Famine Memorial.

images.jpegmeghan-markle-33.jpg916079.JPG.pagespeed.ce.chhidCpQJL.jpg meghan-markle-gifts-dublin.jpgM Trinity royal 024.jpg

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

They were supposed to be back in London in time to see the World Cup semifinal. England lost.

Here are a few other pictures I liked, including some at the Famine Memorial.

images.jpegmeghan-markle-33.jpg916079.JPG.pagespeed.ce.chhidCpQJL.jpg meghan-markle-gifts-dublin.jpgM Trinity royal 024.jpg 

@Greeneyedlady21

Lovely photos!  Thanks for posting them Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

They are both lovely couples.  It's always wonderful to see people in love with each other....

Respected Contributor

meghan-markle-33.jpg

I've walked between these sculptures /statues in flats.  I'm impressed the Duchess was able to do it in stilettos.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

And speaking of blue, Harry needs another suit, a black one or something.  He just doesn't go with her look except with the navy ensemble and perhaps the black garden party dress.

YES!  This is exactly what I was thinking at the christening a few days ago.  I know many didn’t like her olive dress, but I think it would have been received better had hubby had coordinated more.  (Yes, I know it’s not necessary for couples to match, but a little coordination when photos are being taken is nice.  And very millennial.)

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream
ITA
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~