Respected Contributor

Re: Meghan And Harry In Dublin

@lmt wrote:

The couple met the President, his wife and their Bernese Mountain Dogs on the second day of their whirlwind tour

The Duchess giggled as she stroked the large dog - and the pampered pooch looked just as pleased to meet the royal visitor

Looking typically elegant in black velvet court shoes, a £3,850 Fendi handbag and a taupe green dress by designer Roland Mouret

The royal looked stunning in her tailored dress

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were pictured ringing the Peace Bell in the grounds of Aras an Uachtarain

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were pictured ringing the Peace Bell in the grounds of Aras an Uachtarain

The handsome couple looked smart in their business-like attire, with Meghan's smart dress complimenting her husband's crisp navy suit

The handsome couple looked smart in their business-like attire, with Meghan's smart dress complimenting her husband's crisp navy suit

The meeting with Mr Higgins and his wife Sabina was the first stop in a packed itinerary for the royal couple today

Meghan is known for her perfect ornate handwriting after working as a calligrapher before finding fame on Suits

She looks perfect except in the bust area., which looks less than youthful. Perhaps a different bra?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@HB glamma wrote:
I don’t know, I’m sure I’ll be outnumbered and booed here, but I’m not loving meghan’s choices lately in clothes. Why all the dark plain attire when it’s summer?? IMO, lighten up!
Also think she needs to add some jewelry or occasional collared styles.

@HB glamma. I agree 100%.  All the plain jane dark colors really bother me.  Those dresses are the perfect canvas for a beautiful, eye-catching piece of jewelry.  It doesn't have to be much but that's what gives a plain dress personality.  So far, I find her taste to be very blah.

@Kachina624

I think they have to follow rules as far as jewelry goes and wear very understated, conservative pieces unless it's a very formal gala.

Honored Contributor

They look gorgeous and very much in love. Meghan really rocks that black pant suit....That looks gorgeous on her!

Respected Contributor

Just some random thoughts.............

Meghan and Harry look very happy. I love that they sometimes hold hands. Harry will be a great father someday. I think she looks her best with her hair up so you can see her pretty face. She has the most beautiful smile and freckles.

As far as jewelry goes, I would love to see her wear a bit more than she normally does, but I don't think that's her style. The pieces that she's worn have been very petite and understated.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@princesess wrote:

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU NEVER SEE WILLIAM AND KATE HOLDING HANDS .

Image result for photos of kate and william hand holding

There are a lot of shots of them showing their love and care for each other and in many different settings.  Love the two couples and how happy they are.  Harry looks more and more grown up to me since he met and married Meghan.  Ireland must be so pleased to have them visit.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Pretty earrings!!!

Picture

Honored Contributor

I think Meghan's navy boat neck dress is really crying out for some nice jewelry.

Valued Contributor

I’m Looking at pictures of Meghan in the taupe or gray dress posted today and can see outline of her bra underneath, looks like it’s strapless. Again, poor fitting dress in busy area. Perhaps the boat neck isn’t right for her?
She looks great in the black suit! Love that look!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

The couple met the President, his wife and their Bernese Mountain Dogs on the second day of their whirlwind tour

The Duchess giggled as she stroked the large dog - and the pampered pooch looked just as pleased to meet the royal visitor

Looking typically elegant in black velvet court shoes, a £3,850 Fendi handbag and a taupe green dress by designer Roland Mouret

The royal looked stunning in her tailored dress

The meeting with Mr Higgins and his wife Sabina was the first stop in a packed itinerary for the royal couple today

Meghan is known for her perfect ornate handwriting after working as a calligrapher before finding fame on Suits

Stunning!!!!!!!! I know Meghan brought her dog to the UK...and Harry loves dogs too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@princesess wrote:

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU NEVER SEE WILLIAM AND KATE HOLDING HANDS .

There are a lot of shots of them showing their love and care for each other and in many different settings.  Love the two couples and how happy they are.  Harry looks more and more grown up to me since he met and married Meghan.  Ireland must be so pleased to have them visit.

Ita!!!!!!! Thanks for the lovely pics!!!!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West