Super Contributor

Re: Meghan And Harry In Dublin

the look on harrys face?

Frequent Contributor

I agree with the comment about her spindly calves. I’m thinking the skirt lengths need to be a tad shorter, close to right below her knees where calves have a natural shape and would legs would appear more rounded. The current mid length just emphasizes her shapeless calf and ankle which is same since outfits are so $$$
Frequent Contributor

I agree with the comment about her spindly calves. I’m thinking the skirt lengths need to be a tad shorter, close to right below her knees where calves have a natural shape and would legs would appear more rounded. The current mid length just emphasizes her shapeless calf and ankle which is a shame since outfits are so $$$
Respected Contributor

@Whippit wrote:

@princesess wrote:

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU NEVER SEE WILLIAM AND KATE HOLDING HANDS .

It's royal Protacol....Megan should know that she should not hold hands & keep clinging to Harry like a grapevine...she will learn...😜

When Harry and Meghan are holding hands, why is it Meghan that is 'clinging' to him and not the other way around? 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are a lovely couple. The British press is being very critical of how much her outfits cost. Why do they care? Prince Charles pays for them. Some of her clothes do not flatter her lovely figure, like the sleeveless belted button front dresses she wears.

Frequent Contributor

I am a flight attendant and what's wrong with navy shoes! Would love to see a photo of you! Post ONE

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Whippit wrote:

@princesess wrote:

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU NEVER SEE WILLIAM AND KATE HOLDING HANDS .

It's royal Protacol....Megan should know that she should not hold hands & keep clinging to Harry like a grapevine...she will learn...😜

When Harry and Meghan are holding hands, why is it Meghan that is 'clinging' to him and not the other way around? 

Poor woman is probably scared to death coming under fire from all sides. She gets criticized by the public for crossing her knees, clothes she wears, family problems if U want to call that bunch 'family', pregnancy speculation,  what she says, how she looks, etc

I'd be in a nervous breakdown.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you @SharkE.  I would not have survived the wedding!  But given her high profile before she met Harry, Meghan had a lot of practice in the spotlight -- much more than Kate did before marrying William and Kate is doing very well (even with the topless sunbathing incident and other invasions of privacy).  

You never know what is going on in other people's relationships but Harry and Meghan look very happy.  My only point is that we shouldn't assume they hold hands because Meghan is insecure somehow. It may well be that Harry wants to hold her hand.  Imagine that! Heart

Honored Contributor

high5.gif

royals are used to all that 'stuff', but, somebody who wasn't born to the purple and 37 yrs old is new to this intense scrutiny.

I think she's great. If she gains a lb. everybody will be calling her 'fatty'.

If she  gets preggers she'll be criticized if she gets up in the morning.

I'd huddle under the  blankets and let my staff wait on me and turn off all social  media.

Hounds are always tracking down their prey it's in the blood. LOL

Respected Contributor

@Bangor wrote:

I am a flight attendant and what's wrong with navy shoes! Would love to see a photo of you! Post ONE

I'm a flight attendant too lol.  Nothing wrong with navy shoes!