Honored Contributor

Meghan And Harry Arrive In Morocco

Meghan is wearing Valentino. I wish she would wear red more often, I think it looks great on her.

D0HmZX3WoAAJC9R.jpegD0Hm3ieXcAAXgZ6.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan And Harry Arrive In Morocco

Due to protests going on in Morocco about other issues, their visit has intense security. They won't be doing any walkabouts. They are there to talk about education for girls, and other issues. Will take a day to just enjoy the country.

meghan-markle-25.jpg

Honored Contributor

I think the red looks great on her too, but I don't like the dress, it's too 'maternity tent' looking, especially from the side.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  first thing that came to mind when I saw the picture, before I read your post I thought the same.  That red color is her perfect shade.  Looks simply beautiful on her. 

Trusted Contributor

I expect we'll see this baby sooner than late April.  When she was six months pregnant she looked like she about ready to give birth.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 : I knew you'd come thru with pics. What a handsome couple. She does look beautiful in that color. Looks like it might be a tomato red. Beautiful dress? Coat?

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I think the red looks great on her too, but I don't like the dress, it's too 'maternity tent' looking, especially from the side.

I hope she sets a new example and we go back to "tents' better then bulging bellies with navels showing thru thin nylon tops and daisy duke shorts.

That's just trashy.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like that lacy cape thing.  I'd like it without that thing. The color is very vibrant and lovey. 

I like when pregnant women wear form-fitting clothes. I think it's beautiful when they show off their form.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it’s absurd and unfair that Meghan has to traipse around the “colonies” to make friends. She is 37, with her first pregnancy, and should be allowed to rest before the baby comes. These royal women are expected to be super-women. 

Honored Contributor

The color red is very significant in Morocco. In their flag it represents hardiness, bravery, strength, and valor.

Meghan's clutch is a pale pink Valentino Vee Ring bag. Dior Essence pumps