Honored Contributor

Re: Meghan And Harry Arrive In Morocco

Earrings are the Onde Gourmette by Bijoux. $200 at Neiman Marcus. 24 karat gold plated brass

White blazer is by Aritzia, $198. She's worn it before. Manolo Blahnik Carolyne shoes

Meghan-Babaton-Keith-Blazer-Product-Shots-on-Model--1024x699.jpgMeghan-Morocco-Rabat-Market-Manolo-Blahnik-Carolyne-with-ProductFeb-25-2019-.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Not a fan of the black hi lo dress or the blue gown. While I generally like bold jewelry, I can't warm up to the big gold earrings either.

I do think it's neat you can see the remnants of the henna tattoo on Meg's left arm.

Honored Contributor

Meghan spent $145 Thousand on her wardrobe for the short trip while Kate wore a coat she's had since 2016. 

Surely, M had maturity clothing she could have worn a second time instead of everything new. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Meghan spent $145 Thousand on her wardrobe for the short trip while Kate wore a coat she's had since 2016. 

Surely, M had maturity clothing she could have worn a second time instead of everything new. 

'Maturity clothing"?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

'Maturity clothing"?

LOL!!!

Meghan could throw herself in front of a train to save a child and she'd have something negative to say about it.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple  Thanks, I don't know how I missed that and it's the second time this month.

I'll just blame Meghan. If she hadn't been so extravagant I wouldn't have posted. Then again, if she weren't pregnant, I would not have even needed that word. Clearly, all Meghan's fault. Poor Harry!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

@JaneMarple  Thanks, I don't know how I missed that and it's the second time this month.

I'll just blame Meghan. If she hadn't been so extravagant I wouldn't have posted. Then again, if she weren't pregnant, I would not have even needed that word. Clearly, all Meghan's fault. Poor Harry!

LOL 😃

Esteemed Contributor

Meghan looks lovely in all the clothes she wore in Morocco.

By the way, when I was in Las Vegas, I noticed at least two of the different pairs of shoes that Meghan owns in the Aquazzura store's window displays.

Respected Contributor

I love everything about the custom Dior ensemble on Meghan. The cut and flow of the gown is exquisite! Though she's slight of build, it makes her appear statuesque. I like her hair neatly pulled back, revealing those gorgeous earrings. The clutch is super cute, too.

I agree with @bathina on the shoes, though... they're a slight miss.