Respected Contributor

Re: Meg Ryan at the Friars Club Entertainment Icon Awards

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Meg looks beautiful, so glad to see her grow her out a bit.  Her short cut is cute but I like the longer hair on her.  Would love to see Harry and Sally with grandchildren at Christmas one year.  I love to pull out that movie around Thanksgiving and watch a few times up into New Years.  One of my regulars with Sleepless and Wonderful Life.  Oh the holidays.Heart

@beckyb1012  I like her hair a bit longer too.

I love When Harry met Sally, one of my favorite movies. Even though I have it on DVD, I'll still watch it anytime it airs on TV.

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Her face looks better than usual.  Maybe some of the fillers have worn away. 

@GenXmuse  I was thinking the same thing. Meg has always been so pretty, but when she started with the botox or fillers, she looked really bad. This is the first I've seen her where she looks like her old self.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Meg looks beautiful, so glad to see her grow her out a bit.  Her short cut is cute but I like the longer hair on her.  Would love to see Harry and Sally with grandchildren at Christmas one year.  I love to pull out that movie around Thanksgiving and watch a few times up into New Years.  One of my regulars with Sleepless and Wonderful Life.  Oh the holidays.Heart

@beckyb1012  I like her hair a bit longer too.

I love When Harry met Sally, one of my favorite movies. Even though I have it on DVD, I'll still watch it anytime it airs on TV.

Girlfriend I have you so beat I still own it on the VHS tape I bought the week it went on sale back in 1989.  Still have one built in VCR in a small t.v. for all my old collection.  Still views great and Harry and Sally look wonderful.  That movie had the best clothes in it even if it was still the 80's @lmt  I promise I will be watching it will so many other classics on Thanksgiving weekend.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

The dress is beautiful.  At first, I thought she was Olivia Newton John.