Valued Contributor

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

Thank you Pecan Sandie! I certainly stand corrected! Since the item is completely sold out, I did not think they would ever get "click here" measurements up on this item. Mea culpa!!!!

Thank you QVC for getting those posted!

And I am convinced those feedback tabs at the top of the page get read by someone. That and calls to corporate and concerted complaints to customer service and appealing to Louis who complained. This gives me great hope that QVC does indeed intend to keep those "click here" measurements. That would be good news indeed.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/12/2015 Pecan Sandie said:

The click here measurements are now posted. A263783

Better late than never. Hope we never have to post, call, complain about this oversight again!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

The Petite Linea Leisure pants also have the individual garment measurements on its page as well.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I suspect that we have JJM, HL, and BK to thank for this info being posted, along with the many of us who sent in requests via feedback, emails to cs and, all the rest of the calls. I am hoping this ends that nonsense.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Me too snickster as to hoping it ends that particular nonsense. I think we should never forget that a concerted effort of any kind geared to reach various levels of the corporate structure is an important tool and think we should never forget that and work together when it seems warranted. I'm also a firm believer in thanking when a happy outcome is effected - including thanking corporate.

Honored Contributor

Yes, thanks also to QVC, which I did over in a thread I started under "Q Did What", as I think they regularly read there.

"To each their own, in all things".