Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 308
Registered: ‎10-14-2011

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

I didn't manage to get all the detail that JJM so carefully got, but here goes:

1X: Length 26.5", Chest 48", XBack 16.5", XChest 14.75", Sweep 51", Sleeve Length 23.5"

2X: Lenght 27.375", Chest 52", XBack 17.25", XChest 15.875", Sweep 54", Sleeve Length 23.5

3X: Length 28.25", Chest 56", XBack 18", XChest 16.5", Sweep 58", Sleeve Length 24.25"

No, I'm NOT at all sure I got all these correct, the CS rep was friendly, kind, indignant we didn't have ... sure they're NOT taking the Click Here away, reporting to management etc. ... but when I asked for all 3 sizes, all measures, she ran through so fast ... I did my best.

Facts are facts, not "stupid rumors" per CS ... "Click Here" is missing from many new garments, and remains missing hours or days or weeks later ... AND this is not the first time Q has removed the "Click Here" measures.

And Antonella looks FABULOUS in the Navy sweater ...

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,257
Registered: ‎09-04-2012

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

Just started watching the Show - this Sweater Cardigan looks really GREAT!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,257
Registered: ‎09-04-2012

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

Antonella just commented that this Sweater Cardigan is already very popular!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,262
Registered: ‎05-11-2012

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

Beautiful cardigan. Wonder if I should go up a size since I am busty...

Regular Contributor
Posts: 225
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

On 2/9/2015 loveschocolate said:

Beautiful cardigan. Wonder if I should go up a size since I am busty...

I went up a size because I am very busty and based on the measurements kindly posted by these ladies, I think I did the right thing to go up a size.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,262
Registered: ‎05-11-2012

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

On 2/9/2015 Merrylass said:
On 2/9/2015 loveschocolate said:

Beautiful cardigan. Wonder if I should go up a size since I am busty...

I went up a size because I am very busty and based on the measurements kindly posted by these ladies, I think I did the right thing to go up a size.

Thanks Merrylass!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,257
Registered: ‎09-04-2012

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

600 Sweater Cardigans already gone!

Regular Contributor
Posts: 225
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

On 2/9/2015 loveschocolate said:
On 2/9/2015 Merrylass said:
On 2/9/2015 loveschocolate said:

Beautiful cardigan. Wonder if I should go up a size since I am busty...

I went up a size because I am very busty and based on the measurements kindly posted by these ladies, I think I did the right thing to go up a size.

Thanks Merrylass!

LOL, it was the work of these kind ladies who shared the measurements but I hope we are both pleased with our new pieces :-)
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,128
Registered: ‎05-22-2010

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

QVC needs to get its act together. I, too, am suspicious that the absence of the "click here" measurements coincides with their new shipping policies.

UNLESS QVC has changed its fit model measurements, I can confidently order my normal Linea Medium. But I understand that many cannot as the size selected depends on the actual garment measurements.

BAD FORM QVC!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,257
Registered: ‎09-04-2012

Re: Measurements For A263783 Milano Stitch Cardigan

Hibiscus already Sold Out!