Valued Contributor

May I have a sorta rant, please?

I bought the Women in Control TSV in that fab khaki color. When I tried them on they were rather loose but looked good so I wrote a review. Girls, may I tell you that I have had them on for three hours now and they are actually almost falling off of me. I don't have large hips or legs and I knew it, I just knew it that I should have bought the M but I bought the L and, honestly, they are almost falling down off of me and this is with 3 hours sitting at the computer. I already went back and bought two more pairs in the M which I know now will be plenty big enough but what do I do with this new pair of pants? I have to pay $7 to send them back. What if I wash them and they shrink? Yeah, probably not. Anyhow, I am totally off that whole brand because I am one size smaller then they say I am. That lovely woman who keeps bending her knees is not telling us the truth. Order down a size. I said that in my review and that was before the pants are now falling off of me. I feel like I have been had. That is not a nice feeling.