Esteemed Contributor

Re: May 13th - IMAN 's Global Chic Dress Today's Special

I love Iman's dress..but I think its designed for tall women..I think it would look better if it didn't hang down so long in the back..she's going to lose sales because many of us can't wear that length..even in the short..oh well..money saved...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

it's a pretty look, but can't imagine where to wear it, except maybe on vacation.  Can't wear anything like that in Manhattan & not feel silly, at my age.  Impossible to go down stairs without the back dragging on probably dirty stairs.  I like the short one.  There is a 25% off coupon for non- clearance items.

Respected Contributor

I think it does look better on the tall models.  It is too long for me.  I like it, but it reminds me of the dress I wore to my 8th grade dance!   Looks almost exactly the same except mine was full length all around.

Honored Contributor

Hi all - got the blue leopard TS dress and I think that's it for me this visit.

The clearance item pricing will go down another level so I will wait on some of the tops that I want. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I also like the look of the dress but don't know how much use I'll get out of it. I prefer the high-low maxi that I got for a wedding that's more georgette instead of that stretch polyester. I like the natural leopard, but I'll pass. The shorter one seems more wearable for my lifestyle, but there aren't short sizes, and I'm 5'2". 

Honored Contributor

The pink leopard is a very pretty print. Love the  mix of colors with deep burgundy. I think a turquoise with chocolate brown would have been another nice option. I'm tempted to get a few of the scarfs

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Maxi with Hi-Low Hem

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I liked the blue leopard one.  I also actually liked the plain leopard print one.  It looked cute when they were showing it with the white cardigan.

Honored Contributor

Petite host Marlo looks great in the TS dress, and she's wearing the average length. It's very flattering on her. Glad they are showing her with the tall models - she can hold her own! 

Oh my, that red solid dress is stunning. I have to sit on my hands for the next few hours  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

My gosh, she sure has some nice items.  The high-low dress is very, very flattering.  And no wrinkles.  Beautiful color choices, too.  Excellent price(s). 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I'm still trying to resist because I don't need it. If it goes on clearance later on, it was meant to be. Smiley Tongue