Contributor

May 10 - Quacker Factory TSV

Any one have idea what this might be?  I am hoping for a capri/shirt outfit.

Super Contributor

Re: May 10 - Quacker Factory TSV

Dreamjeannes crop pants. I really wish it was a top and bottom set. I guess there will be coordinating tops that we can order.   I miss the old Quacker days when sets were offered. 

Contributor

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

Dreamjeannes crop pants. I really wish it was a top and bottom set. I guess there will be coordinating tops that we can order.   I miss the old Quacker days when sets were offered. 

I can't order sets because I wear a larger top than a bottom and most Quacker bottoms don't come with belt loops.

Super Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Loveac wrote:

I can't order sets because I wear a larger top than a bottom and most Quacker bottoms don't come with belt loops.

Wouldn't it be great if pants and coordinating tops were both a TSV, and u could pick your size in each?  I think I am going to suggest that to Angel!

Contributor

I have the same problem.  I wish they would do that and I don't think we are alone in our plight!

Respected Contributor

That's a good tsv for me. Was going through my summer clothes and washing some to get ready for the warm weather. It's in the 80's here finally. I can across two pairs of QF capris, one in white and one washed denim.  Fit perfectly. Hope they are a good price. I remember downsizing one size so they were so bulky through the hip and thighs. I am an xxs, 5'2 and 107 lbs if that helps anyone.