Super Contributor

Okay so my maxi's aren't here yet but as many did, I ordered me usual boho size (as suggested) which is a size larger than my regular Linea size (to get it over my hips). According to the threads here on the FF, I'm now pretty sure my maxi's are going to swim on me. But here's a thought. If everybody would just send back their "too big" maxi's instead of altering them, it seems that there would then be an influx of maxis available for re-purchasing in the correct size. As far as return shipping, there apparently was a problem/defect in the sizing of these skirts so the Q should certainly be responsible for paying for return shipping. Yes, it's a hassle to send things back, re-order, and then wait for the new item to arrive, but it seems like a better and easier solution than altering the skirt and hoping for the best. I do sew and the alteration of adjusting the elastic in the waist-band seems simple enough but my concern is that there would then be too much fullness around the hips making me look even bigger than I already am. Does anybody else have this concern? This is why I'm suggesting that everybody send your maxis back and then re-order when the returns become available for purchase on the site.

Thoughts?