Honored Contributor

I was entering some Amazon Prime Day week giveaways today (of course I never win anything) and this was one of them. I tried for this too, what the heck it's free.

They called it a maxi dress shirt. What do you think? I actually think it looks kind of chic styled on the model this way. I'd say not for women who carry weight in hips or belly?

71O37kSXWSL._UY700_.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Lisa Rinna has a long tunic with a deep cut-out on side.  Looks nice.

Respected Contributor

For me, it's a 👎🏻.   IMO, only a very tall, slim person would be able to wear this particular style. 

Respected Contributor

I actually like the look of this...and if it wasn't super expensive I might give it a try.  I'm petite, but not really hippy....I THINK it would look ok....

Chances are pretty darned good I won't be buying it, though....I really don't need clothes right now!!!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I love it! And it doesn't hurt that it's Olive LOL you need to be neither tall nor skinny to pull this off. I am not either and I have a few duster length I'll call them tunics. 

They don't make me look shorter nor hippier

Can you give me the name or the item number on Amazon?

Honored Contributor

I was watching HSN earlier this evening and NENE Leakes has something very similar. Hers has a criss cross at the top and costs $59.90.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Item PXH000017. Brand is Hotouch and they say it's good for clubwear. Hehe.

"Clubwear maxi dress top" now I can't get that in the club song out of my head..go shawty, it's your birthday.🎂

It's still available in all sizes in the olive. They list discount codes too, don't know if any work with this. It's very inexpensive anyway.

I'm tall so I would like it, I like that you could wear it with leggings and hide certain things. I don't wear leggings, but hypothetically.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Thank you. But I could swear I saw a working zipper in your picture! LOL

apparently there isn't one but being short and all legs it would probably cover me appropriately in the front. I'm certainly considering it but the reviews weren't very helpful