Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

6pm.com is dealing on rainboots- just got an e-mail about them.

Nicole Miller-

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama and the other bird lovers...

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

6pm.com is dealing on rainboots- just got an e-mail about them.

Nicole Miller-

These are the Nicole Miller boots I have.  I only wore them a few times during the fall (let's face it they are not as versatile as Hunters), but each time I received many compliments.  

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Just a question....do people actually wear these big bright rubber boots that look like children's galoshes? I don't see it around here, but that doesn't mean anything. No one I see is really on the cutting edge of fashion, lol. (I really can't say that I think these boots are that, though, imo). No offense to anyone who likes them is intended.

I have a pair of turquoise/teal Hunter boots I wear on a rainy day, and a pair of tall yellow ones. 

They are hard to drive in

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1, I have a pair of navy tall rubber boots with some kind of ditzy design on them.  I don't recall if they are little red flowers or little red cherries.  That should tell you something right there :-).  Mine stay in the garage and I use them for yard work.  If I'm pulling weeds and the yard is sloppy or if I am raking leaves and the yard is sloppy. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1, I have a pair of navy tall rubber boots with some kind of ditzy design on them.  I don't recall if they are little red flowers or little red cherries.  That should tell you something right there :-).  Mine stay in the garage and I use them for yard work.  If I'm pulling weeds and the yard is sloppy or if I am raking leaves and the yard is sloppy. 

@Bird mama, lol. That's what I would use them for also, like Sloggers, that's why I don't understand about all these photos. It's a fashion statement, I guess. I have boots I wear when the yard is muddy. I have boots I wear when I have to be out when the weather is nasty also, just not this type, but....to each her own. No harm/no foul.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Yes I have a pair of very wild but adorable tall rubber boots. I wear them to get the mail and when I fill my many bird feeders. They are so handy!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama

@Snicks1

I often wondered if the Muck Boot Company didn't originally start by making utilitarian boots for mucking out animal stalls and they just evolved into a fashion statement...?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~