Honored Contributor

Re: Matching tops on Courtney and Jane!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

It doesn't bother me that they are dressed like that.  They do that often.   I think it shows how the items look on two different body types and age as well.

I think it looks good on both of them.  

Honored Contributor

Its my opinion that they are put in the same outfits a lot because QVC is selling the item(s).  Its a sales ploy, nothing more.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

I guess I don't pay that much attention but do other duo's wear the same thing also during their shows? Were they in the same exact color? I believe QVC wants the viewer to see how an item looks on a short, mature, full figured woman to a tall, slim person. I think it's fine, I guess. Doesn't really bother me. Now, their interaction, that's a different story....................

Esteemed Contributor

Mommy and Me.

Very contrived and artificial and scripted television. 

Valued Contributor

I don't see the big deal about both of them wearing a top that's coming up in a later show.

Honored Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

I don't see the big deal about both of them wearing a top that's coming up in a later show.

no one said it was a "big deal." 

Super Contributor

@PhilaLady1 

I agree with you.  I am not paying for a top at such a cost where I have see the same style sold in stores like Macys, regardless how pretty the color is.  I think the two ladies look great!   If they would knock the price down to $40 then I might consider it.

Super Contributor

Better than matching PJs which is what I saw them in last time I flipped through one of their shows together

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant I think 1 host wants to look the other is what I think.Kinda goofy if you ask me