Honored Contributor

A couple of weeks ago, there was a thread about matchng patterns at seams.

Today, there was an SG vest on Q2 that they probably could have planned the pattern layout a bit better at the center back and the two fronts.  They are all different.  Some look okay and some loook awful.

The top is solid, the vest has a rather large pattern.

The blue version shown on the product page isn't bad, but a couple of the ones in the video could look better.  The black and teal fronts in particular.   SG is wiggling them around.  You have no idea what you'll get if you buy the set!

Respected Contributor

Re: Matching patterns at seams

@ALRATIBA   I wouldn't expect this type and size of pattern to be matched.... especially at the price point.  But, you are right....each piece will be different, and you don't know what you'll get.  I do want to see stripes matched.

Honored Contributor

I love SG tops vests so if this set goes down, I will buy one or two. 

Honored Contributor

Well, that's why we have ability to return things.  SG does a great job with prints, if I liked that item, I wouldn't be worried.

Honored Contributor

I saw something similar the other day. The print was not a placement print so every piece looked different. Some of them looked better than others so there was really no way to know what you would get. Sometimes I love a print only to try it on and see 2 designs on my boobs or shapes placed on my backside or pointing down “there” in the front. I won’t buy those. Any striped tops much match at the side seams for me to purchase.