Trusted Contributor

Mary Nelson AM or PM Style, haven't seen lately?

I have not seen Mary Nelson and her style show lately, hope she still will do that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mary Nelson AM or PM Style, haven't seen lately?

Not a fan at all. Her voice sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Sorry you have missed her. I have not.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven’t missed her and would turn her off if she was on. @queendiva. I agree. Her voice grits in my nerves with that quivering sound and ends everything in a question. Someone calls it up talking. I can’t stand it. I also thinks she wears too much eye makeup. She looks like a clown
Honored Contributor

She does AMStyle on Q2 on Saturday mornings at 10:00 a.m.  She was just on this past Saturday.  She also does other shows on Q2.    

Honored Contributor

I like her a lot, but she is difficult to listen to.  I'm sure it's beyond her control, but her voice just doesn't seem right.  A lovely lady otherwise.

Honored Contributor

Mary Nelson has a few shows today on Q2 as well.  I used to be taken aback a little by her voice.  But she has grown into such a fantastic host, I don't even notice her voice tremble anymore. 

In my opinion, she is one of the best of the newer hosts that QVC hired.  Always thoroughly prepared, has the right amount of decorum as a host (fantastic sense of humor without being silly or loud), is not self-absorbed with the I'm a star persona that even not-so-new hosts have developed. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I think she is a wonderful host!   She's always pleasant and totally explains everything important about the item.  I don't really notice anything unpleasant about her voice at all.  I hope she's around for a long time because I enjoy her shows!