Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

When David announced, during his show on Sunday, that Mary is now a host in training my first thought was 'why does she need training?' Isn't this the same girl they had do a sit down interview, in front of a live audience, with Trisha Yearwood?!

Given all her camera time it doesn't appear to me she needs 'training'

NAME ALREADY TAKEN:  If QVC did not train or orient program directors, hostesses, etc., it would be a failure from the start.  No major company is going to allow a personality to go out there cold without any training and orientation.  That is foolhardy to think so.  It sets the company up for lawsuits when the employee fails and is fired for reasons beyond their control, and then the company assumes liability for inappropriate training.  

Mary. I don't know if i am doing this right, but i wanted to let you know you are doing a great job as a host!!!  You a natural and soooo funny!  I used to tell you that you should run for president in ITKWD chat!  Everytime i ordered an item, i would tell the operator that i thought you should have your own show!  You and David are a great team.  I hope you will stay on ITWD for as long as it runs!  Great job girl!!!!

Roy

Loved your gemstone show this morning 3-8-2016. You had a beautiful light pink glitter nail polish on. The perfect color for spring. Can you share what the color is? Miss seeing you with David in the Kitchen, but you are a great host. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@mep1 wrote:

Loved your gemstone show this morning 3-8-2016. You had a beautiful light pink glitter nail polish on. The perfect color for spring. Can you share what the color is? Miss seeing you with David in the Kitchen, but you are a great host. Thank you.

She is just a natural; very good host and pleasant to listen to.