Frequent Visitor

Regarding today's Kim G & Mary D's show this morning....

Anyone know if Mary D's sandals are available on the site?  I love them!

Respected Contributor

I didn't see anything listed in the host's closet but you might check her facebook page. She is really accommodating.

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Trusted Contributor

I did a quick search under espadrille wedges but didn't see a match.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary D's snake sandals

[ Edited ]

They could be these but I'm not sure b/c I couldn't see the tops of her shoes, pants covered them. Qvc sold them at one time but now sold out.

Marc Fisher Teelan Canvas Snake Print Espadrille

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee You are so good at providing pictures of items for us on these forums. Those, however, are not the shoes, which you can't know bc you didn't see the tops.

She showed her shoes at one point, and they are slip in wedges, no straps. Very similar to your post just without the strap.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mary D's snake sandals

[ Edited ]

@KLm - I just watched the video and she tips her foot back at one point and I'd say the photo above is exactly what she's wearing.  They do have a strap.

Unless I'm looking at the wrong video!  I was watching a show with Kim Gravel from this morning - showing the big deal sweater.

Item A609936, right around the 1:35 mark, she puts her right foot out at an angle.

Honored Contributor

I think the ones I posted are a close match but not the exact ones Mary was wearing this morning. Mary's didn't have much of a platform in the front.

See this video, about 35 seconds in:

https://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Primabelle-Knit-Long-Sleeve-V-Neck-Top.product.A609936.html?...

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee - That's the video I was looking at, too.  I wonder, if they're a newer version?  Although, I don't see anything else that looks remotely like them.

Guess unless Mary tells the OP we'll never know.

One thing I like about Angel Smedley, when she's on, she always makes a point of telling the viewer what shoe she's wearing, if it's from QVC (or occasionally, if it's not).  Even though it's not a QF item!

Visitor

Charles by Charles David

Santo

wedges.jpg

I heard her mention the name of them when Kim asked her.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @BigfootUSA