Honored Contributor

@LP Janwrote:

Awe ... poor Mary Beth! Maybe she was just having a bad day. You can't always be perfect! She is a beautiful lady and seems so incredibly sweet, I hope she doesn't read this post as it may be very hurtful!

The hosts don't wear their own clothes on air and they don't style themselves.  Some stylist put that outfit on Mary Beth and did a poor job of it.  If she read this, she wouldn't be hurt...lol   She might be mad at the stylist.

Esteemed Contributor

@LP Jan

The female hosts on the news shows - all look beautiful and perfect. The women on the Q should look the same. Millions of viewers are watching them every day - and if they don't look put-together, u definitely don't want to buy the clothes or products. No reason for them to look shlumpy!!!!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

@LP Janwrote:

Awe ... poor Mary Beth! Maybe she was just having a bad day. You can't always be perfect! She is a beautiful lady and seems so incredibly sweet, I hope she doesn't read this post as it may be very hurtful!

The hosts don't wear their own clothes on air and they don't style themselves.  Some stylist put that outfit on Mary Beth and did a poor job of it.  If she read this, she wouldn't be hurt...lol   She might be mad at the stylist.

@chrystaltree. The hosts many times wear there own clothes. I see posters asking what item the host has on and a mod will reply it is the hosts own clothes. Shawn almost always has her own clothes on. Jane's 1950's outfits are her own.

Super Contributor

Marybeth looked like she picked her outfit from a rag bag.

How could she go on air looking like that? She needed to size up and wear some shoes with a heel.

She is usually well put together.  What happened, Marybeth?

Honored Contributor

@fthuntwrote:

Ditto for some of the pants Jill B wears.  Recent home show they completely covered her feet and were dragging on the floor.  (just flipped to Q - see what you mean - and blouse = nothing special for me)

The last You're Home with Jill show JB did on Sunday she was wearing some floral Trina Turk ankle pants. 

I wear my pants very long.  Many times they are almost touching the ground but they aren't.  Too many, they may look like they are but I don't care.  Unless I'm wearing ankle pants with a heel, I detest pants that are too short.   

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

@LP Janwrote:

The hosts don't wear their own clothes?  Apparently you've missed all the threads by posters complaining about how many of the hosts wear such cute clothes and they are never from QVC.  Or all the posts asking where a host got the dress, top, boots, etc. that they are wearing.  95% of the time the clothes aren't from QVC. 

They wear QVC clothes during a fashion show and even then a lot of the times not everything they have on is QVC.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

Most of the QVC host wear clothes that are a size too small but I thought Marybeth did the opposite today.  She was swimming in that outfit, the top was a size too large and the pants probably 2 sizes too large.

I went back and looked at some videos from the Cottage Farms show, and I have to say that I disagree. The blouse fit her pretty well, and the pants were definitely not too large! A bit too long, perhaps (although it was difficult to see), but they were a wide leg trouser that would have been too tight in the upper leg/hip in a smaller size.

Honored Contributor

I agree never wears nothing to big. Needs to get out of the medium and into at least a large. Me and her are chesty don't need to draw any more attention to our God given assets. Just find somebody to shorten your slacks before you take a tumble.