Honored Contributor

has a beautiful blouse on today, pale blue with some kind of trim running down the arm and neckline. Very pretty.

Wish she would send me all her pants , so, I could take a 2-3 inch hem in them. They cover up her toes. How she can walk in them without catching at the heel or tripping is a wonder.

Honored Contributor

@SharkEwrote:

has a beautiful blouse on today, pale blue with some kind of trim running down the arm and neckline. Very pretty.

Wish she would send me all her pants , so, I could take a 2-3 inch hem in them. They cover up her toes. How she can walk in them without catching at the heel or tripping is a wonder.

@SharkE

Sometimes I wonder what they wear in "real life" vs. on-air. 

For me, most of the shoes and long pants wouldn't work walking around NYC streets.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ditto for some of the pants Jill B wears.  Recent home show they completely covered her feet and were dragging on the floor.  (just flipped to Q - see what you mean - and blouse = nothing special for me)

Valued Contributor

I think she looks awful and much older than she is. Pants don't fit, dragging the floor, needs some like Kristopher Buckle to do her makeup and add his warmth to her face, add some nice lipstick. 

sorry. but she can do a lot better than this. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @SharkE that is a beautiful top and it's Denim & Co. Denim & Co. A288310

Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  I also like the blouse. Can't  see the pants, she's standing in back of the flowers.

Honored Contributor

Lots of luck finding your size in that top though.

Honored Contributor

I got 2 tops arriving today and a D&C jacket ordered ! Money blows thru my hands. LOL

Honored Contributor

Most of the QVC host wear clothes that are a size too small but I thought Marybeth did the opposite today.  She was swimming in that outfit, the top was a size too large and the pants probably 2 sizes too large.

New Contributor

Awe ... poor Mary Beth! Maybe she was just having a bad day. You can't always be perfect! She is a beautiful lady and seems so incredibly sweet, I hope she doesn't read this post as it may be very hurtful!