Honored Contributor

She's one of my favorites and usually dresses appropriately for her age and body shape.

That burgundy jacket would look great on somebody less hippy and could wear the shorter jackets. She needs to go up at least one size also. Not a good choice for her.

Beautiful jacket though.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree; the jacket is very nice. Right now, she is hiding behind a table so I can't see the full effect of the jacket on her.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

When she steps in front of table you'll see what I'm talking about. Jacket is to tight and at her waistline. She does have on black pants, though, but, not helping a lot.   She always looks fantastic, but, this morning isn't her best day.

Respected Contributor

Maybe a longer top beneath it would have been better than tucking in her shirt.  She always looks elegant though.  I'm built like her and I wear shorter jackets, but always wear something longer underneath. 

Trusted Contributor

Something was wrong with it.  Too tight, too small... She was stuffed into that thing.  

And before that Dan Hughes  was pushing Apple stuff and made the really dumb comment that "he is still a guy because he never took a selfie".    What is his problem?  He has got to be unsure of himself.

Honored Contributor

Not her best look. Pants could use hemming , too. Last yr. she was awesome had on her velvet jackets . She was beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

I know what you're saying about short and tight, but too big doesn't look good either.  Maybe if she had sized up, the sleeves would have been too long or she might have looked frumpy.  It's hard to get the perfect fit.  

Honored Contributor

I adore Mary Beth.  Many of my friends who watch QVC every now and then feel the same way about her.

She really tries to be honest (very rare in salesmanship).  She doesn't go around saying, "I own this that and the other".  She's not 'liar, liar, pants on fire'.  I respect that.  The truth is I don't care who owns what.  If I want something, I'll buy it, I sure don't buy it because a Host owns it.

She always has her hair done, her nails are always attractive, her clothes are attractive.  That shows me she considers what she does a job, but more importantly, I feel like she respects the audience by appearing appropriately.  She tells me about the product and every now and interjects with something personal, but doesn't go overboard.

I wish the other Hosts were like that.  Mary Beth should hold class on what to say and do on air.  I also wish many of the hosts on HSN would be invited to this seminar conducted by Mary Beth.  Shannon over on HSN is unbelievable on all of the things she owns.  She'd need a few warehouse to house all of the stuff she owns.

So, that's my take on Mary Beth.  I have company so I haven't seen what she is wearing today.  I doubt that it would be much different from her normal.

Honored Contributor

This thread certainly isn't very nice, no matter how you try and spin it. 

Honored Contributor

I seen that coming didn't have to wait for long.

I like Mary Beth just saying she needs to see herself the way she looks on TV.

Why people don't comment like they used to on Q forums somebody will always try to start a pile on session.