Contributor

Mary Beth's white jean jacket?

Does anyone have any idea what brand of white jean jacket Mary Beth was wearing during the dyson tsv presentation?    if it was a QVC item?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mary Beth's white jean jacket?

[ Edited ]

Vintage Linea by Louis Dell Olio. Was a QVC item. May be available on ebay or similar resale site.

Honored Contributor

Talbots has white jean jackets.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased 3 Isaac Mizrahi True Denim Jean Jackets, A306370 - $39.96. They have white in limited sizes. Also, check out this jacket as-is, $33.75, A345909 - white jacket available in more sizes. I purchased one of the three jackets as-is in dark indigo - and it's perfect. Not heavy -- great fit - and a super buy. I'm 4'10", 135 lbs. and bought it in medium.The front is a little shorter than the back with gold buttons. Lots of GREAT REVIEWS. One of my favorite denim jackets.

Honored Contributor

I saw MB doing a dooney show yesterday, camer person took a long shot and I saw those beautiful blue floral heels she had on. WOW those were gorgeous with her blue dress and stilled looked good with the white jean jacket.

Honored Contributor

I've got it .

It's either Linea jacket they had long time ago in turquoise or white with gold buttons or could be Isaac's .

I've had mine for awhile.

Respected Contributor

It was Linea, saw the signature buttons in a close-up shot of a Dooney that Mary Beth was carrying.  It was from a few years back.  She looked great in it!