Respected Contributor

I much prefer Mary Beth over Carolyn.  For me, it was a pleasant change just to have only the host on the show.  I don't care for two or more people presenting, whether it's a host and vendor or two hosts.  Much calmer and nok nonsense.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden

What thing are u talkin' bout?????

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I is such a nice change to see Mary Beth on the Denim and Company shoe.  She is doing it alone, and no nonsense. It is a pleasure to watch a pro. And a pleasant one at that. 🌺

@QVCkitty1. Speak for yourself.  I don't care for Mary Beth as a presenter and was very disappointed.  Turned the TV off and found something else to do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I is such a nice change to see Mary Beth on the Denim and Company shoe.  She is doing it alone, and no nonsense. It is a pleasure to watch a pro. And a pleasant one at that. 🌺

@QVCkitty1. Speak for yourself.  I don't care for Mary Beth as a presenter and was very disappointed.  Turned the TV off and found something else to do.

I believe I was speaking for myself.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I believe I was speaking for myself.

@QVCkitty1.  Come to think of it, I guess you were.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

"Here's the thing."  Smiley LOL     I much prefer Carolyn.  

Hahaha!   This is true, but the Q needs to change things up.  I think the hosts should take turns hosting all of the shows.  

Respected Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

"Here's the thing."  Smiley LOL     I much prefer Carolyn.  

Literally!

Hyacinth

Contributor

Me too!