Trusted Contributor

Re: Mary Beth looks beautiful in Bob Mackie today

Bob Mackie is and has ALWAYS been a class act.  Such a respectful, distinguished man and his fashions are unsurpassed in quality, design and workmanship. Never bought anything from him that I did not like. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The show this morning was so fun, informative, and filled with beautiful clothing. I'd watch far more programming if this was the norm and not the exception. I'm glad he has finally launched a line of basic tops to pair with his jackets. Jewelry too! I bought the essential top with the collar.

Honored Contributor

mary beth always looks wonderful when she is wearing bob mackie clothing.

nice to see he is coming out with a qvc jewelry line also!

i have purchased a few of his pins a long time ago when he was doing them for qvc.

he is one of the best vendors, maybe even the best that qvc has.

i love hearing his stories and comments, even if i am not purchasing.

he looks GREAT also!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I missed Bob with MaryBeth, but I saw his partner Joe on with one of the newer hosts (Courtney) overnight.  Joe has a manner similarto Bob's when he standing in and it's always a good watch unless the host blows it  In this case Courtney did the best hosting I have seen from her so far.  Maybe she was influenced by Joe calm manner and expertise, but it was the first time I have seen this particular host speak at a measured easy pace and seem relaxed with her host role in the show.  It was so nice I actually ordered a top (the one MaryBeth is wearing).  I considered the pants and another top, but I'm doing so well with my budget plan of buy it only if you love it or need it.  

Respected Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

The show this morning was so fun, informative, and filled with beautiful clothing. I'd watch far more programming if this was the norm and not the exception. I'm glad he has finally launched a line of basic tops to pair with his jackets. Jewelry too! I bought the essential top with the collar.

@SunValley Totally agree!! I usually watch QVC for a few minutes here and there. But I watched the entire hour today.

Respected Contributor

Bob is a class act ... a real gentlemen .....

Super Contributor

I missed him today, but always enjoy him. I’m
Taking 2 of his printed tops and pants on a cruise in October. A few years I purchased a grey and black buffalo plaid coat and still get compliments on it.
About the same time I “thought” too long about a buffalo plaid poncho of his and it was gone never to return. He’s a class act.
Respected Contributor

There is a reason Bob has always been the designer of choice for the rich and famous!

There is a reason he has won 9 Emmy's, 1 Tony, and has been nominated 3 times for an Academy award !

Bob Mackie is a fashion icon and I am so happy to have some of his fantastic designs in my own collection!

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Mary Beth looks beautiful in Bob Mackie today. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 9.17.02 AM.png

I thought so too.  She always looks nice.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

love that top she’s wearing.  Got it in the apricot.