Super Contributor
On 9/6/2014 colliegirls said:

Carolyn and MB have totally different body shapes and looks, I cannot compare them but would never say that Carolyn looks better than MB.

Well, I would and did. That was my observation and opinion, not yours. Obviously, you could never judge a beauty contest.

Super Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Tweena63 said:
On 9/7/2014 Ford1224 said:

Rarely do I comment on the hosts, but this one is too good to pass up.

Mary Beth looks like a 1950s TV mom.

Carolyn looks like your neighbor across the street.

I see no insult here to either woman, but it's subject to interpretation.

I think that Marybeth look terrific too! So how do you know what a 1950's mom look like? That was over 60 yrs ago.

OMG...are you for real?

Respected Contributor
On 9/7/2014 LuvMyBichonFrise said:

Carolyn and MB have totally different body shapes and looks, I cannot compare them but would never say that Carolyn looks better than MB.

Well, I would and did. That was my observation and opinion, not yours. Obviously, you could never judge a beauty contest.

Did I miss something here? colliegirls gave an honest open opinion and you LuvMyBichonFrise are trashing her for it?{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I'm pretty sure in her youth MaryBeth was a beauty queen.
Super Contributor
On 9/6/2014 espree said: ITA! I wonder if the Q sells the dress?

They do and it's from the G.I.L.I line...

Trusted Contributor
I think she was Mrs. Minnesota (or whatever state she lived in) if not Mrs. America
Super Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Nikalette said:

If you're talking about her being crowned Mrs. Minnesota, back in the day, I don't think winning that pageant qualifies her as a beauty queen! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Nikalette said:

If you're talking about her being crowned Mrs. Minnesota, back in the day, I don't think winning that pageant qualifies her as a beauty queen! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

My, My, you are a nasty little pup aren't you {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Don't worry, be Happy!
Valued Contributor

Some of you are wwwaaayyyyy too invested in these hosts.

Totally sad

Super Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Margo Channing said:

Some of you are wwwaaayyyyy to invested in these hosts.

Totally sad

ITA Margo