Trusted Contributor

I thought she looked very nice too. And she seemed so happy. I don't think I've ever seen her so "bubbly". I really hadn't planned to watch, but wound up leaving it on while I was altering some slacks.

Valued Contributor
On 9/6/2014 JerseyGirlNJ said:
On 9/6/2014 Nancy Drew said:
On 9/6/2014 manny2 said:
On 9/6/2014 coco14 said:
On 9/6/2014 LISALIPLINER said:

You're kidding right, youthful?

why is that every nice topic has to draw out the nasties? It gets so tiresome.

There is nothing nasty about the truth. Mary beth looks matronly and every bit of 55.

Post your pic, so we can see how rockin' hot you are.

Love your response Nancy. I triple dog dare Manny2 to post a picture. Why do people have to be so cruel and grade school? Seriously!

I give up--are we in middle school?

St.MB looks her age. That's a fact.

Some people really need a life

Honored Contributor

Ah..the Q Hens are out & about this morning!!

Super Contributor
Mary Beth always looks nice and blue seems to be a good color for her. MB also IMO seems to be genuinely nice on the inside too..........although I don't know her personally.......
Regular Contributor
On 9/7/2014 Ford1224 said:

Rarely do I comment on the hosts, but this one is too good to pass up.

Mary Beth looks like a 1950s TV mom.

Carolyn looks like your neighbor across the street.

I see no insult here to either woman, but it's subject to interpretation.

I think that Marybeth look terrific too! So how do you know what a 1950's mom look like? That was over 60 yrs ago.
Respected Contributor
On 9/7/2014 sidsmom said:

Hi Sidsmom, they certainly are and they are reeking havoc on other threads also....One in particular can't wait to get her claws in me when I post anything.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor
Mary Beth is adorable and always has been. She has always been sweet and nice, I think she is a genuinely happy person. You can't fake it for 20 years. She is aging very nicely.
Honored Contributor
On 9/7/2014 golfcartrider said:

Hi Sidsmom, they certainly are and they are reeking havoc on other threads also....One in particular can't wait to get her claws in me when I post anything.

Ah! Researched & saw the "because we can"...like how you work outside the 'quote' box. Smiley Happy. Good to shake things up. I like taking ordinary Q "chow chow" & make something creative out of it...but the hens start their inter-personal stuff...bogs down the boards. I normally don't "look to the left" so I just write what I feel regardless who I'm saying it to. Just stay true to your belief, yes?! Happy Sunday!

Respected Contributor
On 9/6/2014 colliegirls said:

cute and youthful in the navy blue shirt dress!!! A good look on her!!

I have nothing to add to this.

Respected Contributor
On 9/7/2014 golfcartrider said:

Ah! Researched & saw the "because we can"...like how you work outside the 'quote' box. Smiley Happy. Good to shake things up. I like taking ordinary Q "chow chow" & make something creative out of it...but the hens start their inter-personal stuff...bogs down the boards. I normally don't "look to the left" so I just write what I feel regard who I'm saying it to. Just stay true to your belief, yes?! Happy Sunday!

Thank You kind lady, I do like to keep things interesting and add a little spice to the mix.

I am really a very nice person I just like to jerk a few chains every now and again, and it seems that I so a very good job at it judging from some of the replies that I get.

Don't worry, be Happy!