Honored Contributor

I have 2 of her shirts sort of like the todays special. I went down a size, and they look fine on me..They are very like Eileen Fisher. I even got one for my daughter, and she loves it too

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Martha's clothing is wonderful quality; great fabrics and workmanship.

@Kachina624 

I have to agree.

I have several pair of her jeans and denim jackets and the fit and quality are great!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't think Martha has anything to do with designing her pieces. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha special value

[ Edited ]

I think she does. Her work shirt is identical to one she wore as a  young lady. She showed us a picture of herself wearing it

I have always admired the shirts she wears on her cooking program

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I think she does. Her work shirt is identical to one she wore as a  young lady. She showed us a picture of herself wearing it

I have always admired the shirts she wears on her cooking program

She has those made for her, i ordered the pink on tsv ,my first clothing from her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I hated it.  Women with large chests....stay away from that style.   Only a couple of them look good.  Obviously the very thin. (and small chested!) I don't know her name but she's a good host & very thin.  She actually looked good in it. 

I liked her other stuff.  I liked the Tees a lot.  I might get a white & the black.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I remember wearing a shirt that looked identical to that in my 8th month of pregnancy. Just too much material for me ...

@Trinity11 

Creepy! I was going to say the same thingl! The top was gray but to be fair I think I only ever purchased 2 maternity pieces and it may not have been one. I gained a whopping 18 pounds....but yes it does resemble maternity wear...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha special value

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Didn't you read the rest of my sentence? LOL

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

It looks so shapeless. I don't mind certain tops being loose fitting, but it doesn't work in this style and fabric. It looks like you are trying to hide your belly.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Martha has several nice pieces of clothing and the quality is excellent.  As far as the TSV, it's just a blouse Martha wears in her garden so it is a pass for me.  I own the navy coat with the bib I purchased "As Is" and that price was fair.  The normal price on that coat is too high.  You either like her style or you don't.  

kindness is strength