Trusted Contributor

She needs to go to another field.Her clothes are awful no style old fashion.Guess the food network is not hiring her,so clothes is the next thing

Honored Contributor

I have no problem with her fashions.  She has a lot of nice pieces in her collection.

The TSV is more of a Fall item, IMO. 

Respected Contributor

I would buy it if it wasn't so full.  Some of her pieces look nice....hope to try them some day.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha special value

[ Edited ]

Wish Martha would return to natural fibers. This blouse would have had a chance if it had been in 100% cotton . . . and did not have that crazy high/low, huge hem line. It reminds me of a maternity top of decades ago. The colors are stunning!  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Re: Martha special value

[ Edited ]

I have many Martha tops and blouses, a few sweaters and a jacket,  and I am very pleased with them. They are my kind of style.  Looks good on me, nice fabric, nice workmanship.   I've stayed away from her pants because they all look too tight and uncomfortable, but I know there are fans of her jeans, too.

As much as my closet is full of Martha's clothes, I have not bought a single one of her TSV's since the time that she was first on QVC. For one reason or another, they did not appeal to me.  I am thinking about getting the darker Chambray shirt today, but not sure.

Honored Contributor

I remember wearing a shirt that looked identical to that in my 8th month of pregnancy. Just too much material for me ...

Honored Contributor

Martha's clothing is wonderful quality; great fabrics and workmanship.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On the TS today I do not like the fit or the placket going down the front covering the buttons... it looks  bulky and ugly.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Wish Martha would return to natural fibers. This blouse would have had a chance if it had been in 100% cotton . . . and did not have that crazy high/low, huge hem line. It reminds me of a maternity top of decades ago. The colors are stunning!  

@BirkiLady.  The cotton/lyocell shirt is all natural fibers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have 4 of her denim shirts and they are all so cute. Two of them have a zipper on the shoulder. Everyone just raves about how cute it is. It is great to wear to the Dr office when I go for my shot

I have 2 of her poplin work shirts and they are really cute too and they come out of the dryer without a wrinkle

Martha's clothes are so well made, everything I have gotten has been a keeper