Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I remember wearing a shirt that looked identical to that in my 8th month of pregnancy. Just too much material for me ...

Me too and that was many many years ago.  And it didn't have that awful (IMO) high low thing going on.  

Valued Contributor

Everyone looks 20lbs heavier. Terrible fashions.

Honored Contributor

I wear a lot of button downs; I wear them open over another top. I was looking forward to this TS but it is just too much fabric for me. Nice colors though. 

I have her ,ankle length jeans with cross stitching detail at the ankles and they are very nice. They are a bit longer on me but still not full length. I’m watching for more pants. 

Respected Contributor

The TSV top looks like what we once knew as maternity clothes!   I find it ironic that pregnant women are wearing their usual clothes that become tighter and tighter with the baby bump showing while the rest of us are wearing the old fashioned maternity tops! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624  The rest of that post included why I was not interested in her TSV (i.e. the high/low, very wide hem). It looks like a maternity top my mom probably wore when pregnant with me. Not something I would ever have (or would) wear. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

She nor her clothing appeal to me.  I have always found her to be cold and her fashions lppk shapeless.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure MS designs or helps to design her clothing line.  She designs styles that she loves and look good on her.  What looks good on her doesn't look good on me.  That blouse is too baggy and swingy for me.   I agree it looks like a maternity top.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt