Respected Contributor

I know this is something that has been addressed many times, but I am hoping maybe someone at the buying team might read this for the umptenth time and finally do something about it.  Love Martha Stewart fashions and they are reasonably priced for her superior quality (in my opinion) but cannot order her tops as they are all too long for my 5'1" body!  I have her pants which are offered in Petite thank you, and I have her embroidered jean jacket (roll up the sleeves a notch) and I feel her quality is worth what is being charged.  Cannot weat tops that are 26-28 inches in length for XS!  They just don't fit as intended for those tall models.  They show a petite model when presenting, but I think the tops look too long on her also.  Buying team, please consider us short people!

Honored Contributor

I am 5 ft ,and I own 7 of her tops ,and they all work OK for me..I want my things hip length

Honored Contributor

I'm 5ft3 size and size small, I looked like I was pregnant in the first blouse Martha brought to the Q. I guess it depends on how you see yourself and how you want to look. I wish she would make her tops in petite sizes.

Honored Contributor

I sized down in her  shirts. It makes a lot of difference

Respected Contributor

@cherrywrote:

I am 5 ft ,and I own 7 of her tops ,and they all work OK for me..I want my things hip length

My arms are short and the 3/4 sleeves are long sleeves on me in a regular. Things that are tunic length to begin with end up way too long on me.  Glad you have been happy though!

Honored Contributor

The length of the arm with 3/4 sleeves never bothers me ,because I prefer a full length sleeve

I haven't bought any tunics from her, so the length is perfect for me

Honored Contributor

She sure has some nice items.  Love the newest tops, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

I agree!  In fact, I think all of the fashion lines on QVC absolutely favor the taller figure.  Most all tops (even non-tunic) ones are just too long on me, Martha's included.  Too bad.

Honored Contributor

I loved that new sweater.  I did not buy it as I am waiting on reviews.  It looks to run large even in xxs.  

Her jeans are really nice.  Martha's items are nice, and I'm glad she has some longer tops for longer torsos.  I saw a few minutes of the show with the host (can't remember her name). I really like that host--is it Mary?  She's excellent!! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"