Honored Contributor

Re: Martha at Oscars After Party

Omg, I thought Angie Dickinson!,   I am mixed.  She looks really good.  I am so jealous of her legs, go Martha.  But the dress is a little 80's for me.  But it is so pretty and she looks beyond good.  I am speechless...thanks for the photo

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

That picture reminds me of Angie Dickinson.I think that dress is a little to short for her.

I thought Angie Dickinson, too!  If that dress was just a couple inches longer....it would be perfect.  She looks beautiful.

Respected Contributor

This outfit is a NO from me.  She looks great - her hair, her figure, her makeup, but that dress is doing her no favors.  It's too short.  I don't like the funky sleeves.  The necklace is all messed up, not hanging nicely.  Thumbs down from me.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

She looks like she is trying much to hard and in my opinion looks ridiculous.  The dress is not flattering at all, she could have looked so much better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Omg, I just realized this outfit was for an after party.  Then I totally love it.  I was playing miss Emily post in my previous post thinking it was for the Oscars, lol. Although IMO only, I think it is too short. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

This outfit is a NO from me.  She looks great - her hair, her figure, her makeup, but that dress is doing her no favors.  It's too short.  I don't like the funky sleeves.  The necklace is all messed up, not hanging nicely.  Thumbs down from me.

@jellyBEAN  ... the necklace is supposed to look like that ... do you think that Martha would take a picture at the Oscar’s if she didn’t look perfect?

Honored Contributor

Not bad.  I wouldn't think any shorter though.

Honored Contributor

Good heavens that's short.  It's a gorgeous dress and she has amazing legs.  She can pull it off.  I think even if I had those legs, at almost 60, I wouldn't feel comfortable in such a short dress.

Respected Contributor

I love her, but I have to say no to this!

Trusted Contributor

She looks ridiculous, and wouldn't like the dress longer, or not.