Super Contributor

Re: Martha and Jane,,,,,Seriously??

Too calm - puts me to sleep!  A happy medium between frantic Susan Graber and her would be about right. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, probably the worst ever from Martha.  Which is a shame, because most of her stuff is so flattering.  I winced watching it and it felt awkward.  As if they knew the clothes were not moving.  On the plus side, her tees and jeans were super nice.  Shame about that top.......  No the sweater did not help it either.  Also Martha looked awkward trying to put it on with out a mirror.  And Jane really tried.....

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

whilst I could care less what M.S. "designs" or "creates" I do find it odd how all the hosts seem to overbearingly swoon over her and kiss her tookus - it's such an over-the-top display of phonybaloney and icky sweetness it's disheartening and a lil sickening.

I noticed that too, I think Martha could be the type of person who would cut you off at the knees in front of millions of people, if you said something she didn't like. The hosts are not taking any chances. LOL The TSV is ok, but not my style, I like Martha's garden tools, but not her fashions, not for a petite woman as you can see on Taleah and JT.

Regular Contributor

I’m sure JT and SK bought their usual one in every color and two of the white🤣🤣🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV may be perfect for gardening in CT, however, just not flattering.  Add the sweater and it's almost laughable.

Maybe we could get creative and pair the shirt with the jogging pants and add those gili heels that have been constantly on the "specials".  Now that's a look!!!!

Seriously, what are the buyers seeing????

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

The TSV may be perfect for gardening in CT, however, just not flattering.  Add the sweater and it's almost laughable.

Maybe we could get creative and pair the shirt with the jogging pants and add those gili heels that have been constantly on the "specials".  Now that's a look!!!!

Seriously, what are the buyers seeing????

I think the customer's are brainwashed from watching so much QVC, how else can you explain the LOGO phenomen.

Valued Contributor

That shirt makes everyone look 20lbs heavier.

I like Martha's gardening stuff and her recipes and she should stick with those.

Fashion is not her forte!

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Martha has such a lovely, calm demeanor and appealing speaking voice.

It would be nice if more hosts had good speaking voices.  I might tune in more often.

I like Martha a lot. Don't understand some of this. I watch her on Create while she's baking,and I dare say she is exstremely professional, and I wish I could make all the goodies like she does,and have them look beautiful. I don't know her, but think from what I obseve she's a very kind hard working person. I also like the shirt.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HLP   I do too and it is a fraction of what it costs at Eileen Fisher. I wear mine with very skinny jeans. It reminds me of when I was a young girl ,and everyone wore jeans and their dad's white shirt....I sized down and lost a lot of the volume