Honored Contributor

Is she going to sell it or is it going to be like the Ellen Degeneris stuff and her face and name are on it and she's nowhere to be found.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The press release says fashion and beauty

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
QVC will launch several categories for Stewart's company, including apparel, skin-care products, food and beverages
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Looked her up on Wikipedia and she just turned 76. Have to admire her work ethic! She never stops!

Funny, before she went to prison I was not a Martha fan. Thought she was "too perfect" ......hoity-toity......frankly, annoying....

But after seeing how she handled the whole prison experience - with what I thought was great grace and self-deprecation - I became an admirer.

Honored Contributor

In her younger days, she was very pretty and a model.  With all her money, she better look good! If she has a Facebook page, maybe you can find out there or her website.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

She's doing fashion?  I thought she was selling a slow cooker cookbook.

How did I miss this? I follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatever.

There was a thread about it here somewhere, on which her fashion line was lambasted, sight unseen.

Respected Contributor

Several years ago I bought sheets at Macys that were from Martha Stewart.  They held up beautifully and are my go to set in summer when not using my Malden Mills polar fleece sheets!  Anxious to see what she brings to the Q.  Her presentation of her cookbook yesterday made me order it - most of the food looked really good!  Of course David said he loved it all but you can't go by that!